Monday 19 November 2012

Progression Through Drafts

Here is my progression of my work which will be used as drafts to make a stronger front cover, contents page and double page spread.

There was a lot that did need changing to make my final product which will be shown through the drafts below:



As I have annotated my work I noticed most of the headings needing changing as they were very boring and didn't stand out. So I have decided to add a drop shadow for my final piece to be improved. I also came across in my drafts that it was very text heavy especially in the contents page, for the reader to not get bored I should add a few more images. Another feature I came across was how 'bare' the front cover was I should make my image bigger and re-arrange the furniture for things to look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment