Monday 19 November 2012

Comparing my media products to existing media products. (Contents Page)

This is my final version of my contents page. Again I am comparing to an existing media product, We Love Pop magazine. This will consist of the same genre and provided conventional features and elements that I have transferred.


This is the contents page of We Love Pop magazine. As you can see the main image is the front cover which gives you numbers pointing at the lures directing the audience to these pages. This feature has been transferred into my contents page. The 'contents' listing all over the page, this allows the audience to read this first not concentrating on other elements. Contents are labeled in 'bold' headings which allow for the audience to be lured into certain articles. This is a feature that I have transferred across allowing for my product to be closely related to an existing media product. One more feature that I have developed is the use images with numbers so the audience do not just have to read the text. By looking at a variety of magazines that relate to the music genre they have also followed this convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment