Monday 19 November 2012

Music Magazine. Analysis of pop genre - The Saturday's. Research

I have moved onto researching bands and artists of my chosen genre so that I can gain an understanding in what I will need to include within my magazine. I will be obtaining this information through studying three different bands/artists. The three bands/artists that I will be studying are ‘The Saturday's', ‘One Direction' and ‘Katy Perry'. Through studying these three bands/artisit I am hoping to gain the information such as; what type of clothing that this genre wears (that being pop), the meaning of their lyrics and colour scheme/backgrounds that surround that band/artist and the websites that they have produced.


My first band I researched was The Saturday's this included their album artwork, website and fashion.


Album Artwork:


Website:

Fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment