Monday 19 November 2012

Analysis of the codes and conventions on the form of a front page magazine

I have studied and analysed three front covers of magazines. Through the analysing of the magazine front covers I have discovered the common codes and conventions of a front cover of a magazine which would give me an understanding of what I would include in the creating of my music magazine. In my preliminary task I also studied and analysed front covers of school magazines, this helped me during this task of analysing codes and conventions, it was now clear to me why I did the preliminary task as it gave me a wide knowledge of codes and conventions. Now during this task I used one of the following front covers that I analysed on my preliminary task however in this task I used more of my knowledge that I have gained. Doing these two tasks have helped me compare and contrast the codes and conventions depending on the theme of each magazine and it has now left me with a wide knowledge and understanding of codes and conventions on the form of a front page magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment