Monday 19 November 2012

Analysis of the codes and conventions on the form of a contents page magazine

Through analysing three Contents page, I have discovered and research the common codes and conventions of a contents page of a magazine. I have done this research so that I can use these codes and conventions elements in the product I will be designing. Although I had already done research about the codes and conventions of a contents page I decided that it will be a good idea to re-do this task again in more detail by doing this, this widened my knowledge. I used other ideas from my premliminary task to complete the following task of the contents paged. After completing this task I feel as if I fully understand the codes and conventions of a contents page of a magazine and will be able to apply them to magazine that I will be producing.


No comments:

Post a Comment